Filter by Category
Celebrating Birth ~ Childbirth Preparation
with Rachel Murer
Being prepared for childbirth can ease your mind and make your birth experience what you hope it will be. This class will give you the information, resources and skills to prepare you for the birth of your baby.
This class will cover:
- Anatomy and physiology of the birth process
- Stages of labor
- Pain management & control options
- Positions to labor in
- Positive thinking
- A tour of the Birthing Suite
Expecting mother/couple should be in their last trimester. Class fee is per couple. When checking out, please don't add your support person as an additional attendee, only enter their name when asked.
New Dad-to-Be Class
with Lee Cote
New dads-to-be have their own questions. Join other men to get answers and information on the amazing year ahead! Topics will include:
- Planning and preparing for your new addition
- Your partner's labor and delivery
- What to expect once you get home
This class is for men only.