Filter by Category
Postpartum & Newborn Care
Safe Travels ~ Car Seat Class
with Rebecca Sevigny
Car seat safety has changed a lot over the years. Do you know the safest way to buckle your baby up?
This class helps inform parents, grandparents and other caregivers of the importance of proper child restraint use (car seats) for their infant. You will learn:
- Evidance-based information
- Do's and Dont's of car seat safety
- Proper installation of infant seat & base
Please bring your infant seat, base and owner's manuals for both the seat & your vehicle (if possible). A variety of car seats will be present for demonstration purposes as well.
New Dad-to-Be Class
with Lee Cote
New dads-to-be have their own questions. Join other men to get answers and information on the amazing year ahead! Topics will include:
- Planning and preparing for your new addition
- Your partner's labor and delivery
- What to expect once you get home
This class is for men only.
Prenatal Breastfeeding Appointment
with Janice Lessard
Breastfeeding is best for your baby but it can be hard too. Scheduling a prenatal appointment in your third trimester will help you with the successful outcome you're hoping for. Learn about:
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Positions to hold your little one
- Common concerns and challenges for new moms & dads and what to do about them
- Local resources and so much more
PLEASE call 207-283-7335 to schedule your personal appointment. Partners & support people are encouraged to attend.