Filter by Category
Postpartum & Newborn Care
Safe Travels ~ Car Seat Class
with Alicia Provost
Car seat safety has changed a lot over the years. Do you know the safest way to buckle your baby up?
This class helps inform parents, grandparents and other caregivers of the importance of proper child restraint use (car seats) for their infant. You will learn:
- Evidance-based information
- Do's and Dont's of car seat safety
- Proper installation of infant seat & base
Please bring your infant seat, base and owner's manuals for both the seat & your vehicle (if possible). A variety of car seats will be present for demonstration purposes as well.
New Dad-to-Be Class
with Lee Cote
New dads-to-be have their own questions. Join other men to get answers and information on the amazing year ahead! Topics will include:
- Planning and preparing for your new addition
- Your partner's labor and delivery
- What to expect once you get home
This class is for men only.